David Goldstein - .CLUB Expands Names.Club To All TLDs


    The marketplace has expanded to allow premium domain names from any top-level domain, including .com, to be listed for sale making high value, brandable and keyword domains more affordable for small businesses and entrepreneurs. Originally was only for .club and a limited number of other TLDs such as GMO’s .shop plus MMX and Radix TLDs including .miami, .boston, .fit, .yoga, .online, .tech and .space.

    All premium domain names offered at will be available with 60 monthly Easy Payments (after down payment), making high value, brandable, keyword domains more affordable for small businesses and entrepreneurs. They must also be priced at $5,000 or more and have standard renewal fees.

    “Since its inception, has demonstrated that monthly payments are an attractive, affordable way for start-ups and entrepreneurs to build a great brand with a high-value premium domain,” stated .CLUB CEO Colin Campbell. “Now we’re applying this philosophy to all domain extensions and all sellers of domains, from registries to individual domain investors.”

    The Easy Payment plan minimises the upfront expense for the buyer and maximises their flexibility and opportunity to use a great, brandable domain. After a 15% deposit the remaining 85% is paid in 60 monthly instalments, with no interest and no long-term obligation. For example, a name priced at $5,000 would be $750 down and $70.83 per month for 60 months.

    .club is the fourth largest of the new gTLDs with registrations having peaked at over 1.6 million in January 2019 and are now around 1.5 million, all of which the registry boasts, are paid for in full. It’s also one of 6 to have passed the one million registrations mark.