ccTLD - Short News
- .nz Conflicted Name Process: It is still possible to lodge a preference for conflicted names until October 18, 2017. In order to solve this conflict, the parties have to report to the registry.
- Changes for authcodes for .eu domains: It is now possible to delete an authcode.
- Afilias is the new technical back-end provider for the TLDs .io (British Indian Ocean Territory), .sh (Saint Helena) and .ac (Ascension Island).
- The .pk registry released premium expired domains on a first come first served basis.
- The release of new .sk domain rules has been postponed by the registry. The new release date is September 1, 2017.
- The initial (sunrise) period for the Bulgarian IDN ccTLD .бг (.xn--90ae) is finished. .бг is generally available.