ccTLD - Short News
- The .se Registry has updated their terms and conditions.
- .it domains can now be secured by using DNSSEC as well.
- When .uk was introduced in 2014, many existing customers owning a .co.uk, .org.uk, .me.uk, .ltd.uk, .plc.uk or .net.uk domain were granted a preferential right to their equivalent .uk name. These rights holders may register their reserved .uk domains until June 25, 2019. Any unclaimed rights for second level .uk domains will expire after this deadline. The reserved domains will be released to the public after July 1.
- The .in TLD was migrated to Neustar’s registry platform.
- The .me registry started its Registry Lock Service to help protect against accidental or inadvertent modifications or deletions. It is recommended for domains used by ecommerce, corporations, banks, government bodies and trademark holders.
For more information, please contact your personal account manager.